1. Introduction/EligibilityThe Google Review $500 Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is governed by the following Official Rules. By submitting an entry, Participants agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Participants in this Promotion must be legal U.S. resident, 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths. This Promotion is void in Rhode Island and where prohibited. By submitting an entry, Participants further agree that these Official Rules will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Participants authorize Hotel Power to contact you at the number provided (mobile or otherwise) and understand we may use automated technology (phone, messaging, prerecorded, etc.) to contact you on that number for general and marketing purposes.
2. Promotion SponsorThe sponsor of this promotion (the “Sponsor”) is: Hotel Power 1060 Maitland Center Commons, Suite 305, Maitland, FL 32751
3. Promotion DurationThe Promotion will begin on December 1, 2017 at 00:00 and run through 23:59 on December 31, 2017. All times referenced in these Rules are in the America/New_York timezone, and the official time for the purposes of the Promotion will be the time as kept on the servers hosting the Promotion.
4. How to EnterParticipants may enter in any one of the following ways:i. Submitting a 4-5 star review on the official “HotelPower.com” Google Review page starting from December 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017. Each Participant must be a natural person, and each Participant is limited to a single email address used for entry. Each participant must have made a minimum of 1 active hotel booking with Hotel Power. A total of 10 random winners will be chose each quarter. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or other accounts used for entry. Any incorrect or incomplete entry is void. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including Promotion entry services) will void all entries by that Participant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by a Participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The PrizeThe prize Winner will receive: $500 Visa Gift Card The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Prize is $500 ($500 Visa). Odds of winning will vary depending upon the number of entries submitted. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prize are solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize Winner’s responsibility. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.